our creative design and planning process
What We Do
Cost Estimate / Reconciliation Phase
BIDDING & NEGOTIATING
BUDGET RECONCILIATION MAY INCLUDE
- Interviewing & Selecting General Contractor
- Working with General Contractor as they prepare cost estimates
- Administrating Bid Documents to Perspective General Contractors
- Exploration & Presentation of Cost Control Measures and options
- Collaborating with General Contractor During Constructon Process
- Construction Contract Agreements
- Project Administration/Management /Correspondence/Mtgs
As you can imagine, the scope of a project can evolve throughout the process. To make sure we remain on budget this phase includes presenting the drawing and specification package to general contractors as well as considering the qualifications of prospective contractor(s) to ensure maximum value for your project. If you choose to work with a specific contractor early on in the process, we will work closely with them to help assess costs as the details of the building are developed to allow you, our client to make informed decisions about scope and costs.
Lets get started
How to Work with Us
Ready to get started working with Volansky Studio and our team? Fantastic!
To streamline the process have a look at our client welcome package.