our creative design and planning process
What We Do
DOCUMENTATION PHASE MAY INCLUDE
- Completion of Zoning/Permit Process
- Documentation of all Owner-Supplied Data
- Architectural Construction Drawings are completed for construction
- Structural systems integrated – designed by structural engineer
- Heating/cooling/ventilation concept completed (pending equipment selection)
- Plumbing fixture location (pending fixture selection)
- Lighting plan completed (pending fixture selection)
- Project Administration/Management/Correspondence
Construction Document Phase is the time at which we begin preparing the drawings necessary for executing the construction. We only start this phase once the design is mostly complete and the approved design is ready for detailed drawings to be created for use by the General Contractor and all the sub-contractors who will execute the design into physical form. These drawings encompass architectural, structural (by an engineer under separate contract), and electrical plans that contain all necessary standard and typical architectural details.
Lets get started
How to Work with Us
Ready to get started working with Volansky Studio and our team? Fantastic!
To streamline the process have a look at our client welcome package.